Registration Information for the 2020 Season of LS Boys Youth Lacrosse
- 10U (Previously the 3rd & 4th Grade) team
- Boys born between 6/1/2009 through 5/31/2012
- Instruction based games
- Number of games will be based on interest/response from other areas
- Practice at Red Rose Arena, January 5 through March 23 from 9:00am-10:30am.
- Outdoor Practices will begin in March at the YMCA fields, and are traditionally held two times per week.
- Games will be scheduled for Wednesdays and some Saturdays
- One tournament
- Registration will be open to 2nd graders based on registration numbers of 3rd & 4th graders.
- Game playing time for 2nd graders will be at the coaches discrestion.
- Registration fee of $90 as well as $30 US Lacrosse Membership. Mandatory Fundraising requirement.
- Installment plans are available for registration fees.
- 12U (Previously the 5th & 6th Grade) team
- 14U (Previously the 7th & 8th Grade - Middle School) team
- Boys born between 6/1/2004 and 5/31/2007
- 14U players who turn 15 during the year are exempt to play on 14U team as long as still in 8th grade
- Competitive based games. Possibility for multiple teams, based on skill level.
- Number of games will be based on interest/response from other areas.
- Beginning in March, practices will be Monday-Friday at Boys High School Field
- Spring practices are mandatory and may affect playing time
- Games will be likely scheduled for Thursdays, and some Saturdays
- Coaches may call for additional practices as needed.
- Two Tournaments
- Practice at Red Rose Arena, January 5 through March 23 from 7:30am-9:00am
- Registration fee of $225 as well as $30 US Lacrosse Membership. Mandatory Fundraising requirement.
- Installment plans are available for regsitration fees.
- All boys must wear a helmet, mouthpiece, gloves, shoulder pads, elbow pads, and protective cup for every practice and game.
- Angelo’s Lacrosse Corner (located behind Home Depot off of the Fruitville or Manheim Pikes offers a lacrosse starter package for roughly $185.00
- Loaner Gear is available upon request and availability. Please check off the “loaner equipment needed” box when registering your player.
- Loaner Gear is available for players playing their first year of league play.
REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY
Refunds of registration fees and pre-paid fundraising will refunded as follows:
- When request is made prior to the first practice (including indoor sessions): Full Refund less $10.00 to cover the cost of processing.
- When request is made prior to the fourth practice (including indoor sessions): 50% Refund.